Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Me Me Me

Hello everybody my name is Tiffany Fossett. I am a student at Northern Virginia Community College. I am going to major in Business Management and Communications. I also work at the campus in the Office of Student Activities. I plan the events here on campus and reserve rooms, sounds boring but not really it involves alot of networking and I LOVE NETWORKING :). I plan to transfer after one year to North Carolina A&T. I have one brother who attends Virginia Tech and he enjoys it.

I was in Mrs. Speigels English 111 course and so i decided to attend her English 112 because she is an exceptional teacher. *DUH* My expectations for this course are to simply have fun, but learn a lot. I do enjoy English and I think this course is one of my stronger courses. Also, I would like to "become a better writer" and be able to write on the college level. This blog can help me to get ideas and explore new networking options such as blogs. Hopefully, I'll pass and move on and have better writing skills to transfer with.

My goals for the blog are to give other students ideas on certain assignments. This blog can add to my classroom points and give me a better chance of passing. I think blogs should flow and be a little spontaneous. I want my blog to capture the audiences attention, but I also want them to get something out of my writings.

No comments: